Friday 25 March 2016

Iain and Freya

At the start of the year I launched a competition to win a free portrait session. Iain was the lucky winner. He chose a photo shoot for his beautiful daughter Freya, so, on 19th March I ventured out with Iain and Freya for a photo session in Eaton Park in Norwich.


I love Eaton Park as it is such a large and varied place. There is plenty of green space, gardens with a water fountain, a boating lake, miniature railway, bowling green, crazy golf, pitch and putt, a playground, football facilities AND a skate park - as well as a beautiful bandstand in the middle. We are so lucky to have such spaces in our fine city.

The session started with meeting our star of the day, Freya, and getting to know her a little. As it turned out, she was a very natural model and needed little direction from me on the day. A total delight to work with, and so enthusiastic and photogenic. I am one lucky photographer!

As we sat by the bandstand we noted all the works going on to the cafe, which is due to open under the management of the folk behind The Bicycle Shop. This will be a wonderful addition to the park, and I'm sure the new owners will act as a draw in themselves.

I've included some of the photos below. It was a total pleasure spending time with Iain and Freya, and proving to Iain that he is photogenic! If you would like any photos of your nearest and dearest, then please don't hesitate to contact me.

Also check out the Friends of Eaton Park, who help to keep the park the lovely place it is. 








No comments:

Post a Comment